- This blog focuses predominately on parent-/motherhood, domestic goodness and the dream of adoption, with a heavy focus on the owner’s Christian faith and her experiences in learning to be a good mom and wife, and is written solely from Wiebke’s perspective.
- This blog is always in transition. The information Wiebke publishes today might not be valid or accurate two weeks or two years from now.
- We all make mistakes. The content on Thrasher Home is part online research, part Wiebke’s own experience, part stories from friends and family. This blog is not a dictionary, travel guide, medical book or directory. Wiebke is neither a physician nor a nurse. She has no medical or legal degree and thus what she writes on her blog is not to be taken as fact nor absolute. If people use her advice, tips, techniques, and recommendations, and are harmed in any way, Wiebke is not to be held responsible.
- All the text, images, or other content that are part of this blog are the property of the author, unless credited otherwise. You are welcome to link to this blog, and to discuss its contents in a respectful manner.
- You may NOT duplicate, copy, or reproduce any photographs, articles, or material on this blog without the express permission of the owner. However, you are free to link to articles on this blog without permission as long as you include the blog’s full name in your link or blog post.
- You are not authorized to use this content for personal profit. Unauthorized copying, reproduction, modification, republishing, duplicating, uploading, posting, or transmitting any material on this blog is prohibited. All material is copyright protected. All rights reserved.
- URLs and domains change frequently. Thrasher Home cannot be held responsible for what is at the end of a link, as well as for the content of websites and blogs linking to Thrasher Home.
- Thrasher Home is a happy informative sharing place. Kind comments are welcomed, and even ones with constructive suggestions. The author reserves the right to edit, delete, or not publish any comment. Comments intending to advertise or spam will be deleted.
- The owner of Thrasher Home reserves the right to modify, change, or add to these policies at any time.